Monday 30 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Organize Hosing

One of the off days from regular work hence decided to go out during the day hours to run some errands, and also gaining further outdoor hose confidence.  Needed something to organize those pantyhose in my wardrobe.

Since I haven't had lunch and it was late, I might as well do it altogether when I'm out.  Slipped into my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheers Support Pantyhose in Beige, with my favourite no show socks and low back loafers, above knees linen berms and singlet since it was a sunny afternoon.

As the sun was pretty bright today, the beige wrapping over my legs appear to be a little pale than usual; so at the back of my mind, I was analyzing if I wore the wrong shade today; but after some mental inventory check, it was all in order.  Took the usual alternative path as the multipurpose shelter (MPS) was occupied, and crossed the road, walking past a few female domestic workers, homemakers without getting any attention.

Soon, I reached the LRT platform by foot and saw quite a handful of commuters getting ready for the arriving train.  Boarded and took the space at the inactive door till I reached my transit station.  Took the front space near the door seat, beside a homemaker and her teen boy, who probably were too occupied talking, while the rest, handful of commuters were either gazing in blank space, or just occupied with their smartphones.

Alighted at a wrong station and made my way back up to the platform again; saw a few middle aged ladies and men who were looking in my direction, but I wasn't too conscious about whether they spotted my hosed legs, and took my stand at a bright area to get back to the subway.

Soon, I arrived at my destination.  I have to walk a couple of minutes to reach the traffic lights before I can gain access to the mall; decided to walk normally without acting busy on my cellphone.  After the lights turned green, I walked right into the mall, thinking back that even the man opposite waiting to cross, before this, was looking elsewhere though he was facing me directly.

Took my time to find what I needed at Daiso, but hunger caved in, so I went out for a quick bite before coming back.  At the food court, everyone was simply busy eating or chatting instead of looking at my hosed legs.  So done and up I went again.  I noticed a male banking staff was coming behind me as I went up the escalator, but I stood and allowed it take me up no matter if he is going to look or not.

Got what I need (saw some pantyhose in Daiso but didn't get any), went for some grocery reloading and made my way back.  No observance from anyone though I was standing in a "for all to see" spot on the LRT platform.  Took my regular path back, passing some motorists, male pedestrians and soon, a mother with her young children.  Got my letters out and saw a man pushing his bicycle slowly from another side, facing me.  As I usually walk fast, I didn't bother if he was looking at my hosed legs, got my lift and went up.  Home James.

After some outdoor experiences, I realized the snug feeling at toes were not due to misfit pantyhose, but rather the design of the shoes that made me wedge forward as I walk.

Hosed Mission Successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment