Thursday 26 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Midjourney Restocking

This is the 3rd consecutive day in the week, to show hosed legs after a working day.

Went to the usual foodcourt Gent's to change into casuals with above knee berms, no-show socks and loafters.  Took the rear pavement of the library; raining again hence I was a little concerned about water splatters making my hosed legs look more prominent, but heck; no one stop and look in the rain except at waiting areas such as traffic lights.

As I waited at the traffic lights, motorists lined the road when green man appeared.  Walked across the road, accompanied by passing pedestrians wielding brollies, everyone went on with their ways without paying much attention to my hosed legs.

Entered the mall, crossed over the overhead link and reached the long and croweded bus stop which was just behind a street shopping area.  Took a small run but my bus ran off, hence I walked back to mid junction, without bothering about any glances from those middle aged women seated benches where I ran past.

Soon, my bus arrived, took my short ride and transited at the subway station.  Since I'm a little earlier, I decided to stopover at midjourney station to do some restocking for my favourite pantyhose.  The last time I came, I was still shy to shop as there were many middle aged salesladies around.  This time round, I'm in hose legs with berms.  Took the escalators nearest to Isetan, passing eateries and walking right into the hosiery section.  Found my optimum size (L-LL) and there were only 3 Beige pairs left; seemed like it's a popular shade as the remaining were nudes that were abundant in quantity.

"Swept" off the last 3 pairs, walked up to the cashier near the cosmetic boothes, with lots of cosmetic salesladies (most are tastefully hosed).  Initially, I was hesitant to stand right behind the customer who was almost done with cashing her purchase as it will put my hosed legs in full sight (lights were very bright in this section for some reasons), but heck, I went up and stood to wait for my turn, without bothering about how or if those girls will look at me.

After paying, walked past some promotion event areas in the store, saw some Sarah Borghi pantyhose on offer, but didn't really look into detail as I've already got what I needed.

Took the same crowded route nearest to the subway station, without hurrying and took a gate which soon got crowded with commuters.

Made my way up to the LRT station soon; with some stopping even on the express lane as it was hitting the peak hour for offwork commuters.  As I walked to the platform, saw a young mother with her walking toddler but none she wasn't looking at me or noticing my hosed legs.

Soon, I was walking past a traffic junction lined with motorists, some male pedestrians and soon, I was up the lift and home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment