Tuesday 1 December 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - StarHose

Another rainy evening and I managed to get off work at the usual timing, equal or the same as some colleagues.  Overheard a colleague sitting nearby she's done for the day, so I had to do some evasive measures.  Initially,  I had plans of dropping off at one of the floors in office building to change into casuals, but thought it might be a better idea to do it the regular way, since it wasn't my plans for them to see me in hosed legs.

So I got to the regular food court Gent's, into casuals, linen berms and Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose, no show socks and loafers.  The cubicle is much cleaner today so I could get it done quickly.  Took the usual route from the other side of the library which was less crowded, and then the crossing at the big junction.   Stood at a normal position, getting my mind used to having hosed legs and eliminated any self-consciousness.  Crossed the road as the green man appeared, and took position at where the bus might stop; it's kinda dim so nothing can really be seen on those hose-wrapped legs.

Soon, my bus was here; an OL was beside me, and I went up as the bus entrance was right infront of me.  There was an middle aged man seated right behind where I boarded who might just be looking, but I didn't bother.  Walked through to the centre of the bus without attracting any odd glances.

Reached my station, took a slow walk, passing oncoming pedestrians exiting the station and down the escalator, making it to the almost departing train.  I took stand at a space nearer the inactive door beside an OL, who was completely engrossed in her phone.  Halfway through the journey, a trio of OLs entered, chattering among themselves though one of them glanced in my direction soon after stepping in; might be a looking for a comfortable standing spot since this is a partial-standing cabin.

As I was approaching my transit station, I noticed an Indian lady near the middle of the seated area looking at my hosed legs.  From the direction of her eyes, it could very well spell that she has noticed it, but after awhile, she went back to minding her kid.  As I was alighting, at my transit station, an OL with a skirt that's probably 2 inches from exposure turned around and glanced at my hosed legs; probably the little sheen from this hose caught her attention, but I wasn't bothered.  Throughout the ascension on the crowded escalator, I had to stop a few times due to the built-up commuting crowd.  This USS (Ultra Short Skirt) OL took the other direction of LRT, so I went on to my waiting platform.

Boarded the train, reached my destination and went to grab a Christmas beverage deal from a popular coffee outlet.  The cashier was stationed right in front of a long table where many students could be seen muggling over some food and beverage, putting my hosed legs in full view.  Waited for about 5mins at the pickup station and there was a young lady who was seated beside where I stood, but she didn't notice my hosed legs.

After I was done, took a regular paced walk out.  It was drizzling so I had to put up with a "rainspotted hosed legs" saga for a shortwhile before I hit home.

Shared the lift with a lady neighbour from another floor; she stood almost inline beside me while waiting and in the lift, but she didn't take note of my hosed legs.

Reached my floor, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment