Saturday 28 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Relaxed Repantyhosement

Weekend grocery restocking on a smaller scale.  As wife was out for a gathering, I decided to make use of the daylight hours to go out with hosed legs.  Looking through my inventory after a series of stockup on my favourite brand, I decided to try on the Nude Summer Shade from Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose.  Though it wasn't the optimum size, it was still a comfortable feet.

After doing some visual analysis against the sunlight, I decided to revert to Beige since the nude shades are too light for my skintone; decided to wear back the Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose which has a regular panty, though yarn is a little glossier than the Elegants.  Went with one of my favourite above knee berms, noshow socks and loafers, and off I went.

There was another passenger; a middle aged man, in the same elevator with me during way down but he didn't notice my hosed legs; probably the colour blended well with the warm light.

When I was walking through the streets to the grocer's in the mall basement, I wasn't bothered if anyone was looking at my hosed legs, especially the little gloss it could show in the bright sunlight.  Went around the various stations, taking my time with selection, and finally cashing out at self-check station; despite getting assistance from the male staff, he didn't notice anything as while he was walking towards me.

After grocery was done, I took the busier escalators and did not do the "express walk" up the overtaking lanes; instead, took my time to walk out, past crowds, dining areas; even young parents walking towards me did not notice anything.

Reached the lobby and took the ready elevator, home James. 

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment