Friday 7 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Tanning it Up

A short dinner meet up with partner after I was done with the black hoseout earlier in the day.

Decided to experiment a darker skintone shade against lighter shaded shorts; hence after washing up, slipped into a pair of Propeds Elegant All Sheers Support Pantyhose, Suntan shade, with Uniqlo women's relaco shorts, dark grey and a pair of Emblem walking shoes from Cotton on.  Legs felt a little tired from the walkout in the day, so these slightly stronger supports will do good.
Tanned steps out - Looking naturally nice.


The shade looks pretty alright and complimenting so far.  Took the regular walk to the monorail, and joining the less crowded platform as it was in the direction towards town centre before the peak hour season.  I had to transit to the metro as I was meeting partner in town area; the metro was decently packed yet I was able to get some seats, hence I took mine when crowds exited the cabin upon reaching their transit station.  Students, office ladies and other men were seated around me and were all occupied with their stuffs while I travelled towards my destination.
Matted up as I walked away from the afternoon sun.

Been getting used to these shorts, not just the length, but also the extreme comfort they give compared to the regular, rough and "lengthy" berms I used to wear.

Upon reaching the destination, had our meals, some casual walks and soon we made our way back.  No special glancing/stares by strangers on my hosed legs, so I guess they must've looked naturally nice.
Softly tanned in the metro.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment