Saturday 14 November 2015

Revisited and Found

Early out today so l decided to do some pantyhose shopping alsoo to replace the torn pair I'm wearing. This should be the Guardian house brand support hose that had served me well for more than 20 wears. I needed a pair as wearing torn pantyhose felt like wearing torn pants.

First stop: Robinson City Hall; found the mini hosiery section on th 2nd floor near the lingerie section, but couldn't find what I want. Left in less than 5mins after a quick browse.

Went to Centrepoint Metro but couldn't find the hosiery section so I decided to move on to OG. Took a quick look at the hosiery section which can easily be located from the entrance, couldn't find what I want and decided to leave. The middleaged saleslady spotted me leaving, was helpful and asked if I was looking for stockings. I answered, yes but can't find the brand I want. She replied that this is the only brand they carry and i may like to try other departmental stores. Thanked her and moved on.

Took me awhile to locate the hosiery section when I arrived at Taka; a previous mission here wasn't successful as I walked all the floors but yet couldn't locate it, especially after they revamped the layout. So it's wedged right in the corner of the lingerie section. It's a decent treasure as I could see quality brands including Falke, and some range which couldn't be found in other stores.

Took my time to shop while the PRC salesgirls chatted among themselves, completely oblivious to my presence.

Got what I needed, paid at cashier (the auntie was very polite and didn't give me a weird look) and went to Gents to replace torn hose.   Walked off in a comfortable pair of Peach Propeds Elegant Sheer Support pantyhose.

No comments:

Post a Comment