Saturday 21 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Weekend Repantyhosement

A grocery run for the weekend.  Though I was up at 4am, only went to the grocer when the sun was up and a more regular hour.  This was planned to gain outdoor confidence.

After getting some work done till the sun was up, I slipped into my Propeds Elegant All Sheer Pantyhose in Beige, along with above knee length berms, no show socks and loafers along with a singlet.

Took the lift down and it stopped at several floors; first, a couple entered, then a dog lover with his pet.  I was located at the rear of the lift where my hosed feet could be seen full view when the lift opens.  As the lift descended, I noticed the lady was looking somewhat in my direction through the corner of my eye; she might be looking at her phone or the dog but no matter.

The couple were the first to exit at the carpark level, leaving me with the guy and his dog.  As he commanded his dog to sit properly, which it did, he was bending forward to touch his dog right in front me as his right faced the lift doors; this was also a prominent position for him to spot my hosed legs but he didn't.

When the lift reached the first floor, I took the route passing letterboxes which was more popular, instead of routing to the back.  Passed the regular shelter, saw a few neighbours walking to and fro but no one noticed.  I took the shortcut across the road as there were no cars, landed at the other side of the road; cars and pedestrians could be seen along here but from what I see, no one were looking at my hosed legs so far; passed an eatery before I entered the mall; which was a crowded place, still no one noticing.

As it was a weekend replenishment, I spent more time at the supermart.  Grabbed what I needed after walking past several areas in the supermart, of some were crowded with people but I just stood there and got what I got.  While going around, I saw the working staff grouped and briefed by their supervisor.  One of the ladies is in nude tone pantyhose and I walked past them, hosed legs unnoticed.   After getting what I needed, I went to a place to pack my items before payment, also where it wasn't isolated and crowded.  Saw the same supermart lady in pantyhose walking past me as I made my way to the cashier again; so far no unusual glances.

After I was done, took the more crowded escalator up; although there were not many people in the mall at this hour, many could be seen walking around.  As I exited the mall, I took the route on the other side of the eatery, stopped at traffic light to get the lights ready, still no unusual glances from what I can see.

Took my time to walk past traffic lights, passed a couple with pram, lone male walkers, passing right by their side and none noticed.  Got into an empty and ready lift, up I went, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment