Saturday 8 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Shortly Softly Glossed

A short outing for a dinner date after I was done with errands in the grey Su.Soku Supports.

Quick wash up, changed into a pair of Propeds Sheer Supports, in Serbia shade, with Uniqlo women's relaco shorts, grey shade and boat shoes. The configuration is very much the same except for the top and hose.

Took a short walk to the nearby mall for a simple meal; as I sat down at the table waiting for our food, a man with his family beside our table, busy with his kids, seemed to have noticed my hosed legs and was noticably turning at my direction while we sat on the same, outer side of the tables.

Changed seats after awhile as his kids were making too much noise, and I maintained a sideways seat to keep a lookout for the order.  By this time, that family had been pretty occupied with dining so I no longer see him turning around.

Had our quick meal, a short walkaround and then back home.   Short moment out hence the hosedl leg shots had to be done at home.
The soft cast of sheen that takes place only under artificial light.
Rear shot.
One of my favourite hosed leg poses when out.  Getting a good light source here.

Home James, Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment