Tuesday 17 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Restocking & Hosing Up


Went to Metro at City Square Mall, as there was a closing down sale, to stock up on some casual attire (and pantyhose) since it was on the way.  Got the following hose:

ProPeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose Nude x 2 pairs
ProPeds Support Pantyhose Nude x 2 pair packs

Decided to change into the casual attire I got and the Propeds pantyhose I got as the current pair of black pantyhose I'm wearing under work pants has torn at the panty area and getting uncomfortable.
It was that heart beating moment I experienced when I had my first experience last week to classes but I told myself: "why bother about what others may think", and stepped out of the cubicle in pantyhose and berms. 

 
Took the walk through the mall, into the subway station and waited at the platform.  I took an empty door as usual and this time, less conscious about who will be looking at my hosed legs and waited for my train.  Being a rush hour after work, I stepped into the cabin with ample space (at the same time concerned if some careless folk will cause a run at my hosed legs) and just kept myself busy on the phone (afterall it's the only thing to do in public transport when alone).
Train arrived at my stop and took my time to walk up, without bothering who's going to look at my hosed legs; from the corner of my eyes, I noticed no one actually bothers to look and are just making their way to wherever their destination is, or waiters with companion will just chat with their company. 

 
Took the stairs up from the side to LRT platform since my platform is there.  When I arrived at the crowded platform, I could see OLs who are also waiting for the train, and are also not bothered looking at my hosed legs.   Boarded the LRT when it arrived, reached my destination and just walked on casually, tapping my way out at exit. 

 
When I was arriving at my lift lobby, I was a little concerned if neighbours would spot me in hose; no one else was waiting and it a while before the lift descended from the 10th floor.  Neither anyone was waiting nor anyone was exiting from the lift; took my ride up, and reached home.



Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment