Thursday 13 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Showing it More Black

The last work day of this week, hence I decided to have an early lunch outside and experiment more hosed leg exposure with these new shorts.

Slipped into the one and only pair of Funfit Seamless Pantyhose, Black, that I have been keeping for awhile, and matched off with Uniqlo women's Airism pile lounge shorts, navy, and Muji sneakers.  The hose took sometime to adjust as there are radial lines after putting them on; since it's black, any uneven of yarn due to improper wearing will be visible right away, so a little practice is needed.


Seamlessly Black - Ready to go.

Had a quick lunch at a moderately crowded coffeeshop nearby, took a short walk to hitch a bus to the town centre.  There were construction workers nearby and many of them walked past without noticing; and so does a couple of elderly women who were at the same bus stop as I was.

Black hosed and softly cuddled legs while waiting for bus.
The yarn looks paler in the daylight that in shelter, so it felt alright.  Being an even shorter pair of shorts, a little practice is needed to get used to the hosed and be seen set up with maximum hosed leg exposure.
Interesting radial lines - these are not patterned hosiery.

Upon reaching the destination, took my usual walk, past some couples, young and elderly women and no unusual stares were noticed, so I proceeded on to the world of books.  I had to pass a couple of beauty parlours and sort of shops, so there I went, passing by female workers in the shop while disregarding any possible stares.  As I reached the world of books, no seats were available in the quieter corners of the reading area, so I had to take the empty seat which was just visible upon reaching the entrance; it was also in a place where people could be seen walking around , like a junction in the facility.

No matter; used my laptop, with black hosed legs in full view of everyone till I had to get back for some errands after receiving news on my cellphone.  Packed my stuff, headed down the escalator (this was also another crowded area) and took to the monorail platform to get back.  Walked past oncoming pedestrians, without any noticable eyestares and soon, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

1 comment: