Wednesday 18 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Grocer 24 Hosers

One of the moments where an early grocer visit was needed since bread ran out at home; woke up earlier than usual so that I had time to choose the pantyhose I wanted to go with for this morning trip.  Fortunately there's a 24 hour store nearby for such times, so I might as well take this chance to wear it out.

Decided and slipped into a pair of Propeds Elegant Sheer Support, Nude color with berms, no show socks with regular walking shoes and headed down.  Walked past a domestic maid who didn't notice my hosed legs, then past a couple of men who were at the dropoff area near my place; didn't notice if they saw my hosed legs.  Passed a resident (elderly man) at lift landing of an adjacent block who should be heading off for early shift work; he didn't notice me either.

After passing a few car headlight beams and a few more people, I reached my grocer.  The lady was manning the place alone and busy packing some stuff near the cashier she is also manning; got what I needed and made my way back.

At my lift landing, saw an elderly man in the lift that I needed; was wondering if he will notice my hosed legs; but when the liftdoor opened, he exited, I entered; nothing.

Reached home.

Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment