Thursday 25 February 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Maximum Hosed Exposure 2/2

This was the part of the journey that I had been waiting after long hours of work in my chamber.

Being a festive season, it was expected that my partner will be coming home much nearer to bedtime than usual.  Since ETA was already confirmed, I decided to wrap up work earlier and go down earlier than usual to gain some decent outdoor confidence.  Slipped on the SLEEK Full Support Sheer to Waist pantyhose, in Flesh shade, along with running shorts, lowcut socks and boat shoes, completed with singlet. 

SLEEK full support sheer to waist Flesh color, matched with running shorts and boat shoes.

Took the lift down and it was another uninterrupted journey, considering the hour of the night I was going out.  Windy evening was perfect for this first outdoor walk in maximum hosed legs exposure.  There were barely anyone in the public park nearby, so I took a stroll around, found some seats and decided to snap some shots of my legs, wrapped in a soft yet sensual shade of hose outdoors.  Struting around idlely in this attire can feel pretty free since it was the first time out in this.

As the wait was unusually long, I took a walk further into the estate to see if my partner was alright.  Soon, I saw her relative walking over, along with his spouse, and her following suit.  Simple greeting and casual chat was made before we parted ways; I noticed her cousin was taking a visual sweep down me from head to toe; probably she was astonished by my slim physique, since the hose isn’t obvious in the dimly-lit pedestrian walkway linking out of their block.

Took the walk home with my partner, feeling good after hearing she commented I look sexy today.

Home James.

Hosed Mission successful.


2 comments:

  1. Great. I love to wear pantyhose too, but didn't have the courage to go public as you. Hope to meet up with u in our hosed legs one day :-) My email is andy_leo2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim This is Leo and thanks for your comment. I hope you're enjoying reading and wearing as much as I'm blogging and wearing. There's really nothing to be shy about hosing out.

    Try something neutral for a start and when you're confident, that's where you can progress on.

    Keep hosing!

    ReplyDelete