Sunday 15 November 2015

High Hose Education

As I grew up, curiosity kills the cat within me and I decided to adventure a little further.  As my mum works in a department store and it is part of the attire to be wearing pantyhose, I noticed the crunched up little elastic material that give wonder to appearance of the legs in her wardrobe.  As time passes since this was noticed, I started to plan how I can lay my hands on them.

Of course – since I was schooling and classes are only ½ a day, I had the afternoons when no one was around, for me to “raid” her wardrobe and lay my hands on those wonderful elastic materials.  When the perfect moment came, with no one at home in the hot afternoon, I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and started slipping those little elastic materials around my legs and watch them stretch as I pull them up.

In a moment of seconds, my ordinary looking legs have been transformed into a wonderful matt tone pair of legs with a silky and sensual feel!  The sensation is definitely so much stronger at the crotch area as I got a hard on while the nylon made contact with my rod…it simply feels good.

These moments do not last as I please since I had to remove them and put them back to the original place before I get caught red-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment