Wednesday 18 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Reading Confidence Course

Class day and ended work as usual with ample time for dinner, homework and hose replenishment. Since Nude tone was too pale after a couple of examination under white light, I decided to get a darker, and closest possible shade to my skintone.

After a quick dinner, went to BHG which was near my school, this is the 2nd 3rd time I'm using the samples, slipped my hands into the various tones such as Silk Beige and Beige; this time, I made sure the light wasn't blocked by own shadow(possibly why I didn't get the right shade the last time round) and chose carefully. There were female customers and staff walking past me, but they didn't bother about me (ears still having a little of that awkward warmth that faded off as time goes by). The suitable color turned out be beige, so I got the following:

Propeds Support Pantyhose (2 pair pack) Beige
Propeds Elegant Sheer Support Pantyhose x 2 pairs Beige

Went to the library's toilet to change into casuals with berms before heading down to the study area. As the hose wrapped over my legs, the first sight told me it was the right color. Done with changing, headed to the study area and did my revision. As the desks were all occupied, I had to take the couch that doesn't have proper support for writing, so that'll be the best exposed challenge.

As I was doing my work, I noticed that this pair of hose is a little shiny at steep angles which could be seen at close proximity. However, many walked past me without noticing(or at least to my awareness). While I walked into this area right in the corner, I tried evading some close proximity library users but later realized none of them were looking at my hosed legs, so I should just walk normally past these people.

After revision, I headed for classes; spotted a classmate infront of me so I carefully walked behind her; she was going to the ladies on1st floor so I went up to class at 2nd floor, entered classroom, sat at the first row. Teacher did not notice my hosed legs.

Favourite female classmate came later than me and sat beside me as usual...was a little concerned when she looked below table where her bag is to retrieve study materials and she didn't notice my hosed legs. Classes went on as usual, was the last to exit class and went to my usual busstop. Boarded my bus, transited at my usual subway station. No one took note of my legs.

Waited at my regular subway door(no more trying to take the farthest door to avoid detection), an OL and Indian lady came later to joij in the wait. Boarded a pretty populated train and stood near the door where a guu had his bulky bag near my feet. He alighted a few stations later, picking his bag right at my feet but didn't bother looking at my feet.

When I reached the transit station to LRT, I decided to take the central and most crowded escalator (confidence subcourse), walked past a man; he might be looking at my hosed legs when I had to stop due to those infront stopping.

Made it to the LRT, stood at door area facing a big group of commuters waiting for the alternating train. I wasn't bothered if they're looking at my hosed legs.

Reached my station, walked back to block, no one were spotted, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment