Sunday 15 November 2015

Big Sale Hose Shopping

Dropped by Tampines to transit home after a business meeting and visited Isetan. The skin tone of the Su.Soku pantyhose I wanted was stocked out, probably due to sale and overdemand vs supply. There were 2 young salesgirls close behind me as they were manning a booth nearby the hosiery area but they didn't bother about me. Left since I couldn't find what I needed.

Wandered into Century Square and saw BHG with bright sale banners with controlled entrance and exits; looks like a major discount event. Off I headed straight to the hosiery section; less accessible now as they have stuffed some racks closer in to allow more queuing space. Took my own time rummaging through the entire rack of various pantyhose, used the sample hose to find a suitable skintone. There were female staffs, female customers moving up and down but they weren't bothered by me;probably they were all too busy.

Looked through the various pantyhose a final round after spending about 30mins there before I went to pay and continued my way home. The receipt stated this was a one day bazaar but I'm sure there'll be another chance to return and get the colors and brands I want.

Visual skimmed Sinma's hosiery rack as I passed but nothing interesting.

Another good hose shopping experience (HSE).

No comments:

Post a Comment