Thursday 19 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Repantyhosement

Outdoor Hose Report (updated)

Wanted to go out in berms and hose earlier but was occupied, but eventually got out of the house for a grocery run.  Since I have been to the grocer's nearby, today's venture will be at the bigger store at the other side of the road.

Slipped into the L-LL size of the Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose in Beige, put on my no show socks and loafers since I didn't properly "expose" these hosed legs at the last 2 outdoor experiences, I shall keep the footwear minimal and comfortable.  Wore a pair of above knee berms to maximise this.

Took the lift down, walked past a sheltered MPH, pass a man and woman (OL heading home after work) who didn't notice it though there were lamps lighting the pavement.  Crossed the traffic light with car headlamps shining directly at my hosed legs as I walked on (no, this time I didn't try to look busy), took the busiest escalator down to the grocer's at basement.  Walked casually around with quite a handful of shoppers around in the bright store.   Before reaching the cashier, I deliberately weaved through a mother who was pushing trolley of purchases and went ahead to make my payment.  Passed the "roadshow" booth outside the grocer's, a man in shirt and pants, and took the travelator.

When I reached my block's lobby, a guy was also waiting for the lift; I decided to stand behind him as I still had a little worry about him noticing it (unavoidable when we enter the lift).  Soon, the lift came; I pressed my level and he got his, at the corner of my eye, noticed he probably took a glance without bothering much.  Soon, he was out at his level and I had the lift all to myself till my level.

Home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment