Sunday 15 November 2015

Red Hose Handed

Pleasurable moments do not last as I finally met days I got caught.  As I got to my boldest stage, I stole my mum’s hose and wore them under blankets to sleep, but will wake up early enough to take them off and return them to the original place to avoid discovery.  There was once I got caught by my parents for wearing it and thereafter, was subjected to counselling, being told in literally every possible manner that this is incorrect.  That was the first hit and I had to lie low for awhile.

As I used to live with more people, I was caught by my uncle one day when I “overslept” in hose one day.  That was last mental reminder for me to stay discreet since I wasn’t living in my own space yet.  Hence, the in between journeys were walking past the area below the laundry hanging side of apartment blocks and hoping I’ll find a pair of pantyhose dropped down with other laundry in drying.

I had my luck; after regulating a route from bus stop to home after school for months, I found some pantyhose which were hooked up to a pole and had dropped; I took the opportunity to empty the pole of at least 4 pairs and quickly stuffed them into my bag; since I was still under the spotlight, I decided to keep these in a secret corner of my room as some privacy space have been created as I grew up.  These were my best bet for now since I felt awkward to buy my own pantyhose at that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment