Wednesday 25 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Refuelling and Hosed Up

Another lesson day of the week; weather had been cooling by the time I got off from work to get ready to refuel for the evening.  Decided to take a step further this time to gain hose experience by going to have dinner with exposed hosed legs.

Went to the nearest food court's Gent's for casual change, and slipped on my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose in Beige, along with an above knee berms, no show socks and low back loafers.   Took the busier pavement of the side nearer to my usual dining area where there are more pedestrians around.  Since traffic light wasn't ready, I had to wait at the junction with full view of hosed legs.  I didn't take the path which passes a beautician where the girls (sometimes in opaques or sheer hose) can be seen distributing flyers outside at certain hours; shall leave this to the next round.  I deliberately passed a taxi stand where a handful of commuters were waiting, a hosed OL in black pantyhose puffing away with her companion before I reached the traffic lights heading to my dining area.

Ordered my food, had my dinner (hosed legs in full view despite the familiar faces of the workers there) and made my way to library for some revision before classes.  From the journey after slipping into hose and berms, I took random visual scans around, walking naturally and noticed no one actually looked at my hosed legs.  During mealtime, I saw a bunch of male office workers seated beside me in a group dining; as I was done, I picked up my stuff, walked confidently pass them, passed working staff and a crowded traffic crossing where I came from.

Soon, I was in the library revising.  I chose a bench seat as the couches are more comfortable than high tablechair sets.  As I sat the edge of berms slided to half thigh, exposing my hosed legs more.  Librarians, library patrons walked past me and I wasn't bothered whether they will be looking at my hosed legs as I continue with my revision.

As I was about to go for classes, a big sized guy plonked himself on the same bench as me, flipping his book and muttered to himself in exclamation; I could make out things like "...first time.." in his spoken dialect; he may be looking in my direction and commenting about his "visual surprise" but I didn't bother.
Entered class as usual, went through lesson smoothly while hosed legs could be seen peeping back at me from below my own table area; my favourite classmate still didn't notice though we were sitting near in the small classroom.  Last to leave the class, noticing if my teacher spotted it but she didn't, moved out with other departing students and towards the subway interchange.  Passed a pub restaurant where many Caucasian patrons were seated near the walkway to the mall.

Didn't want to hurry though there was train leaving, hence that gave me additional exposure time till the next train arrived.  As I was waiting, I noticed an OL facing me, 3 gates ahead of me and possibly spotted my hosed legs but I wasn't bothered.

Boarded a pretty empty train to transit and stood near the grabpole, across the transit station and then a crowded train homebound.  No one in the train bothered to look (based on my surveillance intel).  As I was reaching the transit station at my hometown, a lady took the empty seat infront of me where my hosed legs are at full view (she was glued to her phone), while a man, alighting, seemingly took glances at my hosed legs.

Caught the sight of a lady seated at the corner through glass reflection, and noticed she was looking at my hosed legs direction.  Didnt bother and once again, took the central area as train was reaching my station.  Ascended the crowded central escalator to LRT platform and got stuck at the express lane due to the commuting crowd.  That gave me some time of exposure and I heard a PRC lady behind me talking about "pantyhose looking odd", probably at the sight of my hosed legs.

Entered the LRT and took stand near the exit door.  Despite having hosed legs at full view of a few lady passengers, none of them were looking.

Took a regular paced walk from LRT, passing pedestrian walkways without attracting weird glances, and home James

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment