Friday 13 November 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - 1/2 day Public Hose Exposure

Went to a departmental store after a busy day and bought Propeds Nude tone pantyhose. Got in it at the toilet and walked out bravely; no one was looking at my hosed legs and took a bus to school after walking about 10mins to a bus stop (to gain public exposure confidence). Stood at front of the bus stop nearest to approaching end after walking past a few ladies who didn't notice my hosed legs.

I was a little nervous so I tried standing at less crowded places whenever I can.

Went straight to the library as I have some time before classes. At the traffic lights to school, still feeling a little nervous while waiting for green light but kept my composure. I noticed there were a couple who noticed my hosed legs as I crossed the junction, but I walked on.

Reached classes soon as it began, took the front row seat in a small classroom; went through the lesson normally and left quickly once it ended; as I was a little tired. Boarded a crowded bus that brings me to my regular subway station, a Caucasian lady was standing quite close to me and seemed oblivious to my hosed legs.

At the subway station, I took a less crowded area, but boarded the train at the cabin where I was surrounded by regular commuters, including OLs. The OLs were busily talking, completely oblivious of my hosed legs, but a man with his family was looking at me; he might have noticed I'm in hose but I didn't bother about it. 2 kids were playing with their mum infront of me, without noticing my hosed legs.

When I transited to another line, some teenager boys boarded the train and I could see a couple of them glacing at my hosed legs but I didn't bother. Soon I was home...and made it through this half day in exposed hosed legs!

Went for classes in berms and hose too; "fortunately" my female teacher and classmates didn't notice it...haha...think it's a good experience though.

So it's about 1/2 day in hose today. Shall try a full day to gain confidence next time!

Propeds hose are pretty comfortable as the yarn is fine and closely woven; unlike Guardian's house brand hose; the latter provides good support but the yarn is too coarse for long comfort; even with hairless legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment