Tuesday 1 March 2016

Shading Offskin

After months of hosing out confidently, I decided to go into the next arena, which is moving off the skin shade.  This is not a measure to seek "excitement" in another color of hosiery, but rather, optimizing the range of hosiery colors made by manufacturers, but making it public on men.
This is the first attempt of hosing out in an offskin shade, hence I took sometime to rummage through my inventory of hosiery, making tries on a variety of shades before deciding what to go out in.
Here are the various shades I have chosen (picture available soon):

Propeds Smoky Pearl - under electrical white light.
After some consideration, I decided to go out in Smoke Pearl as the color appears subtle to the skin shade under the white light at home.  My favourite combination was to go with my slimcut berms, triple rolled, and dark grey canvas-top loafers which I commute in everyday.  From the lighting at the lift lobby, it was still quite alright.  Went to an eatery which was on the other side of my estate as it was less crowded, and to also taste some food which I have not ate for awhile.
Propeds Smoky Pearl - under electrical warm light.

At the eatery, made my order, had my meal, all these with my grey hosed legs in full view, but no one took notice.  Since it was still a little time before shops closed, I took my walk to the mall.  As I was walking through the mall (which was reasonably crowded) to reach the grocer's, the shade became more obvious, giving my legs a silvery hue.  Window browsed some stores without getting special notice, before heading to the grocer's for some resupply run. 

No doubt the shade is nice, the combination with my skintone wasn't too flattering.  However, since I've already walked through the grocer's normally as anyone would, I went on to the human cashier to make my payment, before heading off in a normal pace.  Throughout the time I was around the grocer's, I noticed no one actually bothered to look at my hosed legs.

Propeds Smoky Pearl - Last shot for the evening.
Took my time to walk back home.  The feeling was like that of when I first hose out in Nude shade some time back.  Probably I'll go for a darker shade at the next attempt; for now, keeping this off-skin shade for nightfall will be a good start.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment