Tuesday 8 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Caffine Hosed Day

Feeling caffiney today, probably due to the morning caffine overdoze at work, hence I decided on this shade after a busy day.

As with my usual configuration, 2 pairs of hose are packed just in case of emergencies, despite the wear time being shorter.  Brought this pair of Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose in Toffee shade along for this evening's wear.

A busy day went on as usual.  Standard black hose under work pants are worn under regular work pants till the day's done.  Considering the fact that there were external folks in the office and exit timing may coincide, I planned an alternative route to make my way back. Usual drill on the change drill at the first level's Gents; final wrap with my linen berms double rolled up to show some hosed legs.

Took my alternative route, passed a regularly crowded staircase assembly with riders, which was unusually unpopulated today.  Got by the route behind my favourite lunch stop point where clusters of tertiary students and working class folks can be seen.  As I was commuting to cross this route, I took stop for a shot of my hosed legs under natural sunlight to see how it looks like from a digital eye (pic available soon).

Decided to go by the alternate route to subway since I have taken this route.  The journey was smooth as I was transiting to the other line from this newly built line.   As I was waiting at the station after changing lines, I noticed a middle aged lady conversing with her male commuting companion, while taking glance in the direction of my hosed legs.  They look a little matt bronzy in the subway station's light; but I wasn't bothered about whether she was really taking glance at my legs.

The train was getting rather crowded by this time, as it was reaching the shoulder of the rush hour.  Coincidentally, this middle aged lady who seemingly noticed my hosed legs stood beside me throughout the ride.  However, due to the rush hour creeping in, the train got rather uncomfortably crowded that I could feel her bag carrying hand brushing against my berms and hosed leg on one side.  Since the frequency was too often, I decided to inch off to a side where there's a little more space.

She alighted after a few stations so I had some peace for the rest of the journey.

Took a tunnel walk to reach the bus interchange since I'm on this alternative route, where there will be guaranteed seating since it departs from the interchange.  No unusual sighting here of my toffee hosed legs throughout the journey.  As I alighted in my estate, the sun had started to set, hence light loss brought about the enhancement of the bronzy look, while preserving the natural, nyloned look.

Home James.  

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment