Tuesday 22 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Warming it Off

A busy day to start off the week has ended, hence I decided to reward myself by starting with a less than usual shade on the offskin shade spectrum.

Since I've already done offskin shades public before, this is no unusual feat.  Decided to match it off with my favourite slimcut berms, green striped top and slipped on Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose, in Nutmeg shade, complete with my regular walking CottonOn loafers which are showing signs of wear and tear.  Today's hose are matched off with ankle length socks to counter the slipoff issue with lowcut socks.

As it was an offskin shade which still doesn't look too deviative, I decided to do the change at the regular premises as soon as I was done with the working day.  Walked past a few kitchen crew who were taking their rest time behind the restaurant which was also the walkway to my train station, I walked past them as usual without bothering if they will glance at at my hosed legs, no doubt being quite close in the narrow pathway. 

Reached the train station, standing in queue along with others as usual in the crowded platform, while taking notice of my surroundings.  Everyone were preoccupied hence the journey back went on without any usual "lockon" signs.

As the train was getting crowded during this timing, I took stand at the cabin area as the intersection can get quite packed in the limited standing space.  Though I was facing some female passengers seated, I realized they were all either snoozing, chatting or fiddling with their smartphones.  The hue of this shade made my legs a little purple-grey in the dimmer train due to the crowd buildup.

Upon alighting, and walking in the bright daylight of the evening, the shade still made my legs flattering to the look.  Past a school, parents, schoolchildren and finally reached home.  There were others who boarded the lift during the lift journey, but non of them looked as they immediately faced the front after boarding.

Warming it Off: Propeds Sheer Support in Nutmeg shade, with matching attire.  Source: Instagram
Managed take a couple of shoes before leaving and also in the lift after work.

Home James.  Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment