Thursday 17 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Off to the Grey

Decided that today will be a dark offskin shade day, hence I've selected Sparrow shade from the Propeds Sheer Support range that I've started gathering.
Did an attire shot this morning before changing to work wear and heading out.  It looks more flattering the other day when I wore it, probably due to strong lighting via windows, and it was after sun has risen.
Went through a busy day as usual; did some visual checks on how it'll look like under bright lights and it appears quite alright.  It's just a deep grey without any warm hints like Chocolate.
Done with the day, moved off to a location away from risking spotting by familiar faces, I swopped into regular fit (slightly baggy with my current frame), dark top to match and my regular walking showsm. Took a deep breath and walked out normally, passing my lunch stopover, by the less crowded traffic crossing.  Commuters could be seen occupying among themselves without noticing my dark hosed legs, which is now wide in the daylight.
Crossed the road, down the subway station and took the space near cabin joint.  As it was a later hour, it got crowded even for a short ride.
The wait at the platform could feel a little anxiety within, but I maintained my composure.  Afterall, this was so far the longest offskinshade hose exposure journey so far.
Passed through the transit station, down to catch the main train that took me home.  In the crowded train, hosed legs were "hidden" from sight except those who are seated, may take a look when they're glancing around.  However, most are either smartphone busy or seated and snoozing.
Reached my final route back, took my walk confidently, passing crowds and small clusters, home James.
Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment