Saturday 12 March 2016

Hose Review: Elegance Creations Support Pantyhose

Today I will be reviewing this pair of pantyhose which I've got sometime ago, but have yet to do a proper review.  This pantyhose comes in a 3 pair pack so it's economical for those who wants to keep more hosiery for any emergencies. 
Elegance Creation Pantyhose. 
Image Credit: Shirohato via Rakuten.


Sizing Benchmark
I got this in Size L-LL for my height at about 5'8".

Construction
Regular panty and leg joint; the overall construction is pretty sturdy and feels durable.
 
Waistband
Regular waistband, which is a little wider than regular pantyhose.

Panty
Feels like a control top type as it has more elasticity compared to the rest of hosiery.   When worn, it feels snug to the skin, and the pressure is just right.
Yarn
The support strength is quite decent on the legs.  However, the material is too smooth, hence the noshow socks kept sliding off even when I changed to a less snug fit shoes.  It comes in various attractive tones, but for this time, I've tried Suntan and it's pretty suitable to my skintone, appearing invisible under regular sunlight.  The only tell-tale sign is the gloss when viewed from steeper angles.

Foot
Reinforced toe with a decent fill of yarn to protect the toes from runs.  The foot area is shaped to that of a regular foot, making it a better fit.
 
Comfort: 7/10
Durability: 7/10 (estimated wear count: 10 and counting)
Fit: 8/10

Conclusion
Overall, this is comfortable pair of hosiery.  I still find the quality of Japanese hosiery remarkable.   For those who like support hosiery like me, this is a make, which is worth considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment