Thursday 17 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Greying it Lighter

Decided to go on a lighter shade since the previous shade appeared too dark and non flattering.
Made the transit process simpler by having only the outdoor hose (Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose, Smoky Pearl shade) worn since morning, no doubt it'll be under work pants till I'm due to depart from work.  A quick attire match was done early in the morning before I set off for a busy day and looking forward to hosing out openly by evening.

Busy day work as usual and I'm glad it's over after awhile.  Some visual checks during the day in office and outside during lunch break; hose color gave the leg a nice soft hue and definitely looks flattering.  It didnt appear right in evening when I 1st wore this shade out, so I'll keep it as a day wear.
Still in consideration of the 'hostile area' I am in, took to the same venue to change into casuals.  Had a matching pale color attire of grep-trimmed muscle tee, white berms with vertical grey stripes and brought along my Wtwo boat shoes to go along with, for a neat yet minimalist look.
Greying it Lighter: Propeds Sheer Support in Smoky Pearl, with matching attire.  Source: Instagram


Walked out of Gents, passed the busiest area of the building and then took the crossing behind instead of my usual lunch route.  Crowds consisting of students and working class can be seen moving and waiting around.  Crossed the road, this time taking the unsheltered route, passing regular commuting folks here and there.  Soon, I reached a busy junction which is situated just outside a shopping mall and near a busy bus stop.

Down I went through to the joining line subway without any stares as noticed.  Boarded the well-lit subway, taking the cabin join area till it was time to get off.  There were a couple of male commuters standing opposite or beside me, but they were too occupied with their. smartphones.

Up the escalators, stopping periodically due to large number of commuters, transited.  Took the marked road crossing, passing groups of pedestrians, motorists without any stares as I noticed.
Took a couple of shots of my hosed legs as I got near home, to have a look at how it looks under natural daylight.

Soon I was home.  

Hose Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment