Wednesday 9 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Off the Skin Shade

After several reviews, article readups and chats with like-minded hosed folks, I decided to go in an offskin shade pantyhose today.
Brought along a pair of Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose in Nutmeg shade, along with my standard configuration of 2 backups (1 Suntan and 1 Beige shade) as I packed to get to work for the day.
As usual, day went by fast; and since we have an earlier time off, this was a good time to have more hoseout time after work.  Did my usual drill of change, slipped into the Nutmeg shade, which already looks pretty sensual yet matching in the shadow-overcast cubicle, matched off with my favourite slimcut berms (kept the rollups off for now) and walked out confidently.  My usual route always pass by a squad of kitchen workers who are on rest break, lining the railings of the external building, as this is near their kitchen access door.  I noticed they will take glances whenever people pass by; probably due to the fact that few people take this route behind the building.   Sometimes, I wonder if they are looking at my hosed legs.  Whenever that thought passes my mind, I just walked on confidently and normally.

I was greeted by a heavy rain when I got out; since it was raining, umbrella wielders like me will not take note of anything except moving on, and getting out of the rain.  The rain was so bad that it got my legs below knee drenched, changing the shade of my Nutmeg hosed legs to that of my regular skin tone;  it was as if the entire hose had gone invisible.  Nevertheless, I still have to move on to my destination.  I too, took this early out opportunity to get my footwear changed, as it didn't really fit well.  Took the subway, reached my destination without any usual stares; at this time, the hose have dried out and starting to show its actual color; it looks like a mild hint of grey, which can only be noticed if one looks close enough.  

Found the shop, after some exploration as I came here only once.  While the store worker was sorting out my swapping, I walked around and took a couple of shots of my hosed legs, which emitted their shimmer from my viewing angle.  No odd observation from the workers as I was fitting my new shoes. Once my swap was done, I went on to cross the road via the regular crossing.  Minor raindrops could be felt but that's alright, as the walk was relativeyl short to reach shelter.  The hosed legs are in full view under the daylight at trafffic junction, but no one was looking based on my visual radar.
Since I had some vouchers, I decided to head to the nearby mall to see if I can expend them for some hosiery.  However, the store had a measely range so I decided to give it a pass.  The hint of grey became a little more obvious from my viewing angle in the brightly-lit store, but that didn't pose a problem.  Probably the lowcut socks were moist, hence they clinged on to this pair of also slippery yarn pantyhose so I didn't have to adjust it anywhere.  Took the sheltered bridge above, and decided to stop for a couple of shots of my hosed legs, with the soft lighting in this tunnel.

With no luck with restock of my hoisery, I decided to head home instead of heading to another store, which is subway station away.  Took the route to the guaranteed seating place and made my way up the bus, right in time as I exited the station.   Found a comfortable seat and took the quiet bus journey back.  Sunlight was still active, hence I took a shot of my hosed legs, which from side view, appears tactical (as shared by a friend who saw this shot).

Soon I reached my estate, took a short walk, passing crowds without any special notification.  The grey hint on my hosed legs were becoming more obvious, but that didn't mattter.

Home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment