Thursday 3 March 2016

Darkening the Offskin Silky Legs

After the first offskin shade experience yesterday, it came to my mind it was not too bad an experience afterall.   The only difference is about going public in a shade that's going to be noticed.
Decided to go for a darker shade this evening, hence I visited my favourite departmental store after work, hosed up in Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose, Suntan Shade.  Had an early dinner prior to this, walking past crowded places as normal without any unusual stares.  The skintone shade hose must have been naturally flattering on my legs, and the norm crowd don't bother noticing.
After visting the hosiery section, I went on to sample through the colors, looking specially at Nutmeg and Toffee.  The former is a darker and warmer grey shade, which makes the skin beneath more natural in appearance.  This was probably the color which I saw an OL in during the morning rush hour, with black dress, grey hose and blue flats.  The combination looks classy, yet with a hint of sensuality.

As I was sampling through the colors and looking for the actual item, the brand promoter lady happened to return from her meal break, and asked if I've found what I want.  I asked if she had the stock of Nutmeg as I couldn't locate it; and it appeared to be in the same shelf behind Toffee.  She went on to help by guiding my hand to slip into the sample hose to see the color, before asking if the wearer is fair/dark skin-toned.  My reply was "she's not that dark, but prefer dark colors" while the brand promoter wanted to recommend me a skintone shade.  In the end, I got a pack of Nutmeg and Toffee (they come in 2-pair packs).

Had my fitness regime done and after washing up, nightfall came, and so is my evening hosewalk for the 2nd attempt in this arena.  Sampled both the Toffee and Nutmeg as follows (picture available soon):

Toffee is a little brownish, with shade similar to Color 803 of Su.Soku's Sheer Support Pantyhose.   Nutmeg appears better as compared to Smoke Pearl, hence I decided to go with this pair as the Toffee Shade can wait for another day.  Matched the Nutmeg with slimcut berms, triple rolled, and boat shoes, a simple top and went to the grocer for some simple errands cum hosewalk adventure.
Walked around the grocer several times to find what I needed, while observing the shade of hose on my legs under the bright lights here.  Shade appears much better, as it doesn't give the legs pallid look (picture available soon):

After I found what I needed, paid at the human cashier and took my leave naturally.  There was a security guard on night duty but I wasn't too bothered by his presence, or if he took a glance at my hosed legs.  Up to the main entrance, taking the main, populated entrance / exit and made my way back.  Passed a few OLs and none of them were bothered with my hosed legs.

Made in home after a short walk, passing regular pedestrians who were glued to their smartphones on the move, Home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment