Sunday 27 March 2016

Offskin Shades Roundup

Its been awhile since I wrote due to a busier schedule, but something written is better than nothing written.

With the recent stock up of off skintone shade hosiery, and the experimentation of hosing out with matchable attire color matches, I deduced that the darker shades, such as Chocolate, Shadow and Sparrow aren't too suitable due to the tricky of color nature.  The rule of avoiding looking like a dork still is the best to follow.

So far, the suitable shades in this range are:

Smoky Pearl
Soft and gentle shade of grey.  It's the lightest shade for this make.

Nutmeg
A hue of taupe but on a mild shade; have been informed by peers that it's almost invisible so it's one shade you can wear out without being too obviously hosed if that's what you go for.  Personal observation is that it becomes more obvious under electrical light/and after sunset.

Black
Classiest shade which I love too, but it's usually the support and insulating range on regular working days.  Have only done one hoseout so far in this, with black opaque leggings for an errand run.  Check out my entry here(hyperlink to be available soon).

The shades discussed in this post refer to Propeds Sheer Support range, which by far are the easiest available locally.  I've yet to explore other makes in offskin shades yet, so I'll continue wearing what's in my inventory till I find something.

For the guys out there who are hosing up, keep hosing, and be confident in going out with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment