Thursday 3 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Glossy Booster

Packed a couple of skintone hose and decided to bring a 3rd pair, which was the Su.Soku Sheer Support Pantyhose, in Color 803.  This was in case I decide to go for something different after work.
The usual black sheers went under work pants, accompanied me through the busy day.  Soon, the day ended and I can silkily express myself with a shade I like, with folded berms.  As with my usual changing after work, I decided to go for the Color 803, since the shade was something that can make me feel better for the evening.  Slipped on this pair, with lowcut socks, while keeping the folds at double on berms, as I wanted to keep the look subtle, yet neat.

Took my walk to the busy junction towards subway, crossed it under the bright evening sunlight and I didn't bother who was going to look.  Instead of the regular, speedier route of my subway journey back, I decided to route to a bus ride via another route.  The train was reasonably crowded, considering it was a commuting hour for working class.  I had to walk past an evening sunlit shelterd walkway to the transiting bus stop as I reached the train station.  While walking, I noticed the sunlight casting a healthy glow to my hosed legs making them a little shimmery, yet flattering.

My bus just left when I reached, so I had to spend another 10ish minutes waiting.  This was a crowded area as many pass by to the town central, to the food centre right behind (yes, I am in full view of dining crowd at the food centre), or transiting at this bus stop.  Groups of commuters walked past without bothering about my hosed legs, so I guess it's not that noticeable.  The bus that came wasn't too spacious, hence I had to take stand at the exit throughout the journey.  Passing some town, the sunlight shone on my legs and I could see the shimmer around the edges, just like those shimmer silhouette hosiery.

Su.Soku Sheer Support Pantyhose, Color 803.  Sunlight makes the legs flatteringly smooth

Another shot at the same place.  It's really naturally smooth to the look.


Soon, I reached my hometown.  Walked through the neighourhood while trying not to bother with the lowcut socks that had already slipped off for good, I decided to find a place to adjust them back to place, while giving the berms an additional fold, bringing it back to the maximum, triplefold this pair can do.  As the sunlight was falling, the tone of the hose got darker on my legs, giving it a sensual look on top of the smooth yarn that was a challenge to do with lowcut socks.  

A short walk soon brought me home without any unusual glances.
 
Home James.  Hose Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment