Saturday 12 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Off the Skin Shade, to the Black side

Made a break this morning by choosing an entirely different set altogether; instead of the regular folded berms and skintone hose, I decided to do something different; black leggings completed with black pantyhose:

Attire Roundup: Striped Top with Su.Soku Seamless leggings, folded,
complete with Su.Soku Extra Support Pantyhose.
Lift shot: One of the visual tests outdoors.
Hosed leg shot - Looking good and all set!

This is definitely something out of the regular attire; probably something not commonly seen of men going out in; leggings and matching pantyhose, but I decided to go on with it anyway.

After slipping it on and adjusting the leggings to show enough hosed legs, I completed the look with a bulkier looking pair of runners and off I went.

Sun was hot, lighting the day up pretty well.  There was a mother and child who joined my lift journey down but she didn't gave any weird stares after entering in.  Crowds could be seen walking around in the neighbourhood; I mustered up the courage to just walk on as any one would regularly in whatever attire they came out in, as usual for my grocer run.  Through the mall, down the regular escalator, I reached the grocer to pick up some stuff as one normally would.  Since the self-help kiosks were not operating yet, I had to approach human cashiers.  Made my payment and went off at a regular pace. 

Made my way back using the same escalator, crowded entrance/exit and crossed the road using the traffic junction this time.  Clusters of folks could be seen passing me but I took no notice of anyone looking at my hosed legs while I set my visual back to the normal level.

After a short walk, passing children and parents at the fitness corners, took my lift up as usual, home James.

Barrier-Breaking Hose Mission Successful.












No comments:

Post a Comment