Friday 11 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Off the Skin Shade, Nightwalk

Another day that I decided to go offskin shade, as the regular skin shade was already second nature, but I packed skintone shaded hose in consideration of attire matching.
The busy day fleeted by quickly and soon, I found myself liberated and slipping on a pair of Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose in Beige shade.  It looked a little fair, yet carries a gentle hint as I had it to match my doublerolled white berms with fine, vertical stripes.  Made my way through crowded areas without any usual visual locks.
Ran some errands back to hometown, which was about an hour's subway ride from home.  By the time I was done, sun was already set; since I had quite a mental suppressing day, the best way was to do something I like, and that is, to hose out with offskin shade hose.
Went to the mall at town central, hoping to find that LaVora range from my favourite store.  However, it was already taken out, hence choices are limited to those available, such as Funfit, CheriLon, Propeds and other less known makes.
Rummaged through all the hosiery carefully and the only offskin shade suitable was Nutmeg, which I've tried and pretty confident in it.  Since I had the regular size, I got a Queen this time, in the same shade, for better comfort due to the garment construction.
Got my hose, went to change and got out.  Nutmeg has a grey-purplish hint, which is much more obvious at night even under bright electrical light; probably due to the nature of the yarn's base color.  No mattee; I went to my bus stop to find my way home.
As I was in the packed bus, I had to stand in the handicapped zone which deemed the most convenient and comfortable standing area.  As the bus hit the last stop at town central, I noticed a luggage bag towing girl was staring at my hosed legs for awhile.  Meddled with my phone and soon, she alighted, and naturally, seat was filled by another, male passenger this time.
The highway journey soon ended and I got off at my transit bus stop.  The male "seat filler" passenger too alighted, and I noticed he was constantly looking at the direction of my hosed legs, which were obvious as he was seated nearest to any oncoming traffic's direction, and periodically turning back and tipping his head out of the regular vertical seating position.
Bus arrived and boarded as usual, with the "fillerboy" still taking glances before he boarded.
The bus soon passed by some more populated area and a couple with baby boarded.  The mother sat at the middle priority seat which my hosed legs are still in full view.  About halfway into the bus ride, I noticed she was staring at my hosed legs from time to time, but no word exchanged during the trip as her spouse was in a further standing position.
Reached my bus stop, crossed the road into my estate.  No passerbys were noticing anything about me and soon, home James.
Hosed mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment