Friday 11 March 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Chocolately Nyloned

It's one of the evenings where deep consideration have been given to expand the variety of hosiery color that I wear out.  Afterall, skintone shades have become 2nd nature while pale and greys require a getting used to.  Nutmegs work best since they're subtle and yet flatter the legs with the warm hue.

Since I have a few pairs of Chocolate shade hose in my inventory, I decided to give them a startoff today by wearing them with an old pair of baggier, knee length berms.

Chocolatey Nyloned: Propeds Sheer Support in Chocolate shade with matching attire.  Source: Instagram
The shade looked pretty alright to the skintone, under neutral tempature white light.  No doubt the shade makes the hosed legs more obvious, with a combination of a looser fit clothing and bulkier shoes, emphasis on the hosed legs should be much reduced, hence possibly reducing visually targetted outdoors.

As this was a trail journey in this shade, I used it for this short trip to fetch partner in the town area since she returned later than I did.  No doubt she was surprised of the shade I wore today, it'll probably take some time for her to get used to, considering this is very unusual in the local society where I live.

Past the regular crowd near the mall, traffic light and subsequently home without any thing unusual.

Home James, Hosed Mission Successful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment