Sunday 28 February 2016

Decommissioning the Wornout Nylons

This pair of Su.Soku Sheer Support pantyhose have been serving me well for more than 5 wears so before I decommission it, here's a couple of shots taken of against natural window light:

Full legs shot: Su.Soku Sheer Support pantyhose in Color 803. 
They really do flatter the legs nicely.
There's a run down the toe area as the reinforced toe construction isn't that solid as Propeds or other makes I've tried.  I still love this pair  of hose, but since the runs are decaying the garment, I have to let it go.

While it's a pity to dispose the entire hose, I snipped off the legs a couple inches below the panty line, converting it to a comfortable pair of boxer briefs; this is useful on days / occasions where it's not suitable for me to hose out openly.  The yarn of this definitely make an extremely comfortable pair of briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment