Monday 25 April 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Paling it Down

One of the quiet evenings where I decided to talk a hose walk down to the nearby town since I'm done with what's needed for the day.


Had dinner, freshed up and took a glance through my hosiery inventory.  Since Astigu 強 wasn't worn often, I decided that it'll be this pair tonight.  Slipped into Color 152 of this make, complete with grey-trimmed white muscle tee, pale blue linen berms double rolled, and Flips Bare Pin Stripe Denim Blue boat shoes.  The shade looked pretty alright in the neutral white light so here it goes.

Took the lift down and then a walk to the bus stop that brings me to the more bustling town centre which is about 30mins bus ride from hometown.  As the bus interior was also brightly lit in neutral white light, the hosed legs appear more prominent, however, I didn't let it bother me and went to upper deck.  Not many passengers in this direction as everyone was on their way back via the opposite direction.

Paling it Down: Astigu 強 in Color 152 with matching attire.  Source: Instagram
Walked through several stores in the mall, window shopping, and also took a stroll to the shops lined in the "heartland" areas.  Saw what I needed to find, occasionally glancing at my hosed legs which this shade simply goes well.  No doubt it's a little more to Nude shade, the overall color effect is still far better than the pallid appearance given by Nude shade.

After I was done with the hose walk, I headed to the "advance" bus stop to ensure guaranteed seating i the bus as it was away from town centre.  As the bus stop was less crowded, I decided to snap some shots of my hose legs.  While there are passing pedestrians, none of them were bothered at what I was doing, hence I managed to snap some till I was quite satisfied with what I saw.

A short journey back after boarding the well-lit bus, passing commuters and getting to where I wanted to seat.  No one bothered to the best of my observation about the less "natural" skintone shade of my hosed legs this evening.

Soon I reached the alighting point, took the brave walk down and ignoring if standing commuters will look at my hosed legs from behind.  A short walk and soon I was home James.

Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment