Wednesday 24 February 2016

Night Glosswalker

It was a cool evening and I decided to go for a walk, covering some resupply errand runs in the meantime.  This will be a good walk for me especially after long and stressful day.

Since I have already done a maximum leg exposure before, I’ll go for a change of shade this time.  I chose the Funfit Nude Look Sheer to Waist Support pantyhose, Suntan shade for this run as it was one of my yarn-favourite, as well as to get a feel of how the look will be when I’m in it.  After slipping it on, it still feels as good as my previous experiences in this range; and sheer to waists are perfect for this combo as the running shorts goes up quite a lot, showing the entire leg.

Wore my canvas top loafers as part of the dress sense consideration, with my regular low cut socks, a regular t-shirt and off I went.  The lift journey down was uninterrupted as most are already at home and probably in bed, being a regular weekeday, work week for most of us.  Reached the grocer’s, walked through the brightly lit booths and got what I need; there were a handful of customers and staff around, but I didn’t really bother about those.  I had to pay at the human cashier as the self-service kiosks were shut down after a certain timing.  

Made my payment, with my hosed legs in full view of the night duty security guard, and headed home.  The cool wind complimented this wear as the hose kept the legs warm while the wind sweeps past it like a gentle caress.

Reached my estate, took the lift up and home James without any other passengers.
Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment