Thursday 25 February 2016

Hose Visual Experience - Stretch those Nylons

This was another incident during my stint in the temp role. It’s not something as saucy as the other shared earlier, but still worth mentioning.

This girl was one of those who joined at a much later time during my tenure.  When I left, she was still working as she was a Malaysian who came here to work after studies.

I noticed she usually wore very light shaded pantyhose considering she had a very fair complexion.  We’ll use YX for identifying her in this instance.  Being a role which requires long hours of standing, she chose to wear flats, those which still look presentable like court shoes, except having a strap across the instep, giving it a little oriental look.

There was one instance I went by the storeroom area to pack some stuff, which was located in the corner of  the department.  I saw her sitting at one of the boxes as a makeshift chair, while prodding something at her legs.  Upon closer examination, I noticed she was adjusting the toe assembly of her hose and went on to ask if she hurt her leg.  Without looking at me, she replied “No, I have to adjust this as it’s twisted.”  True enough, from the quick visual examination, the toe assembly of her hose was twisted with the sew seam now across the centre of the foot top. 

As the sight was quite enchanting, I stayed on to stare for a few seconds before I moved on, to avoid her noticing I was attracted by it.  During this period of her hose adjustment, she didn’t seem to notice I had a visual lock on with her hands to hosed toe gestures.


No comments:

Post a Comment