Wednesday 24 February 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Accidental Lightening

A busy day at work and time flies; soon I was ready to go home.
The morning was a little rush as I was up later than usual, hence I just picked another pair of hose from the bundle of a recent laundry harvest to bring out.  My usual practice is to bring 2 pairs of skin shade hose for change after work, and a pair of black under regular work pants for support and insulation.

As I was changing into this pair, the yarns were suspiciously strong and I saw no frails in thw panty area as I was adjusting.  That was where I realized I had taken a pair of Funfit Light Support in Color 29, which definitely gave a good support to my legs and the panty was decently supporting, without slipdowns like their Nude Look range.

As this pair was light colored, it was gentle with a hint of flesh shade, hence I didn't bother changing to the other pair, which is a SLEEK sheer to waist support in Flesh shade; it's waistband wasn't wide enough for comfort.  Nevertheless, decided to walk out bold, at the busy junction to reach my subway station while dropping mental concerns about how others will look at my hosed legs.  It was really a fair but not pallative look, so it came at the right time to match my light colored theme today of a white top, with sky blue, double-rolled berms.

In the subway, being neutral temperatured and considerably bright, there's 'no escape' which I had no plans to.  Afterall, it's been awhile since I hosed out publicly and gaining confidence comfortably, so I just went on ahead.

Compilation of my hosed legs in Funfit Light Support Pantyhose, Color 29.  Pinkish hint that varies shades under different lighting conditions.

As usual, visual radar tells me that no one is particularly staring as they're occupied with their usual;smartphone usage or chatting with travel companions.  A busy day as such definitely deserves some outdoor hose experience later!  More updates to come.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment