Thursday 25 February 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Triple Hoseswap 3/3

It was dinner time and my partner was packing it back for me.  After the ETA was established, I quickly ran through all my “in service” hose and picked the pair of Funfit Nude Look Sheer to Waist Support pantyhose, Suntan shade for this run.  Overall outfit was similar, except the berms this time had been triple rolled, to show more hosed legs.

This pair is by far the glossiest among the medium range of Funfit but I’m putting it on anyway.

The liftdoor opened and I bumped into a neighbouring family who just came back; they were busy with their kids, hence didn’t notice my glossy legs.  The lift went down smoothly without any other passengers and soon, I was making my way to meet my partner nearby. 
Glossed up Night: Nicely bronzed legs for the windy evening.

These Nude Look hose are pretty comfortable as they grip the skin well.  But in my review about the garment’s construction nature, these are not made for long duration, as there is a lacking hold at the panty area.  The gloss was definitely noticeable even in the evening light; hence that’s I used this as another opportunity to gain more glossed hose confidence before letting go “live” in daylight.

Took the regular journey back and soon, Home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment