Thursday 25 February 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Maximum Hosed Exposure 1/2

I have been working in my chamber for the longest hour for this weekend.  As my partner is going to her relative’s place in the evening, I had to take care of my own dinner and made plans to fetch her at night after she was done with the visit.

As with the practice of No Bare Legs, I took the first walk to a nearby eatery, with double rolled up berms and favorite boat shoes.  Completed the look with Propeds Sheer Support pantyhose in Beige shade.  Took my time to walk over via the “detour”, ie properly marked pedestrian crossing. Being a weekend dinner time, typical folks could be seen crossing to and fro just like I do.  Throughout this walk, the daylight  being bright, not thermally glaring was well enough to put my light-hosed legs in full view of anyone who will take note of it.

This eatery uses a pre-loaded card and qualifies for a little discount when used; and I had to reload as there were insufficient balance.  The reloading machine was situated near a dual-seater small table, and I took that machine infront of it since another patron was using the other.  Ordered my food, waited at the stall for awhile as these were freshly cooked stuff.  A table behind me was occupied by middle-aged women who are probably there for an early dinner like me, or simply sitting around to chat with their peers.

Had my meal, returned the tray and took a slow walk back via the detour route.  Everyone was passing me as usual without any “sight catchers” noticed.


Home James.  Hosed  Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment