Monday 1 February 2016

Public Hosing resurface

Been a series of busy work days so I wore support pantyhose underneath trousers to keep those legs supported and energized.

Finally after the last day of work in this series, I can use my errand-running as a good opportunity to hose up and go out.  Slipped on a pair of Funfit Nude Look Sheer Support Pantyhose in suntan shade, with my favourite berms and boat shoes, and went on with my errand running.

This is a glossier yarn type hence would not be needed to be worn in the day, unless it's a glossy-feel day.  The gloss certainly feels as good when worn as it looks.  Though yarn feels soft, it's too smooth so I don't wear this out for a whole day outing.  Got some stuff I need at a 24 hour grocer, without bothering about the after hours shoppers, and headed home.  The worry about getting spotted in hose are way history for me.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment