Thursday 25 February 2016

Silky Feature

Since the first day I went public with my hosed legs, I have found that my legs definitely look nicer in hose and started taking photos in a variation of situations, lighting conditions, along with different footwear and bottom combination.

Being physically public about it was the first step after making it known in cyberspace with words.  Another step I took was to pictorate these writings, with images of my silky legs in pantyhose, hence I have started sharing them on IG with a dedicated account.  It’s really a good place where one can see all sorts of hosed pictures from all “genres”.

Since DM was introduced in IG, I have received some messages which I responded on those which aren’t lewd, and came across a guy who lives in HK, that wears hose openly, as well as a Singaporean who is on the bolder side, being into patterned and opaques more.  The latter is a nice guy, Andreas, whose posts have been pretty attractive here: legwearfasshionformen.blogspot.com.  Thanks to Andreas for featuring me in his blog, with a collage of my recently hosed legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment