Thursday 25 February 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Triple Hoseswap 2/3

It’s a good thing knowing another true hoser who wears it confidently as one should.  Afterall, these hosiery started off with men; but for some reasons, they made a comeback over time in the women’s side.

There were a few errands to run so I had changed into several pairs today after the regular working hours.  First was the Funfit Light Support, Color 29, which for some reasons, appeared pinksh under this lighting condition, while appearing with a neat, glossy yet beigey hint in that lighting condition.  Since I had already made it home and detached the mental worry about how others will look at my hosed legs, here comes the rest for the remaining part of the day.

SLEEK with my favourite boat shoes.

Ran some errands for the home resupply after I settled things down after I got back from the accidental lightening journey home.  For this run, I changed into another of my yarn-favourite, which was the SLEEK Full Support Sheer to Waist pantyhose, in Flesh shade.  I still have 3 of these left that I bought many years back from a local drugstore.  There’s a tiny “burst hole” at the rear of my calf of one foot due to an incorrect place I sat sometime back outside, but it wasn’t obvious; otherwise the hose is all nominal.

Paired this with the same sky-blue berms, double-rolled, and made my way to the grocer.  As this was a commuting hour, the place was healthily crowded, so in the main entrance of the mall I went, after passing the regular pavements, schools, pedestrians and got what I need.  Since I was already comfortable hosing out publicly, I tend to make my payments at the self-help kiosks.  The casher machine quirked, so a female staff on duty had to come forward to “bypass” it.  I wasn’t bothered whether she will take note of my hosed legs.  Done with my purchase, took my time up the escalator and reached home after a short walk.

Hosed Mission successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment