Wednesday 18 May 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Browning Drizzle

A slightly drizzly evening as I hit the road off from work.  To save time on changing the shade of hosiery, I wore the "outdoor shade", Propeds Sheer Support pantyhose, Chocolate shade under work pants.  All I had to do was to convert my attire to casuals after work.  Had the black printed tee with Airism lounge berms, complete with Power walking shoes, anklesocked for this hosewalk.

The drizzle was light, yet a brolly is still needed.  After the change outside the boundaries of the "hostile area", I took the alternative route to another subway station.  Passed a few strangers along the way, before reaching the traffic junction.  While at the junction, I took the usual stance nearer to the road, without bothering who's going to look at my offskinshade hosed legs.  While crossing the road, I noticed there were much more commuters this time round.

Soon, I reached the other side of the road, still keeping the walk outside the building with brolly, for "extended hosed legs exposure" before entering shelter.  Passed by the very crowded junction outside the mall, through the underground passage.  This time, the sunnies were off when I'm wearing offskinshades even when the weather was sunny.

Stepped into the transiting metro after a short wait, after taking the non-express side of escalators.  Female commuters could be sensed standing behind me during these elevation routes but that didn't bother me.  No one gave an unusal look even though I walked through the brightly lit, less crowded transit metro hence I presumed everyone was just oblivious.

Walked through to the direct metro home and passed many people without any glances, boarded the crowded metro and soon, reached light rail.  Though it was cloudy, the sky was still bright as I walked home.  Past the traffic light, school kids, parents and some working class folks and soon I was home.

Hosed Mission successful.

3 comments:

  1. hi. i hv a whatsapp grp. we hv guys frm sg. u would like to join us? 60164858133

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i hv a whatsapp grp. we hv guys frm sg. u would like to join us? 60164858133

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete