Thursday 9 June 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Browning it Longer

A mundane day of work done and here's the moment I've been waiting or - hosing out, and this time, back to the Propeds Sheer Support, Chocolate shade, matched with long sleeved casual shirt, Uniqlo Airism lounge shorts in blue camoflauge and heavy look walking shoes.  I had brought a pair which looks Taupe in shade, but the material and yarn construction suggests that they won't hold up well after putting them on.

Took the alternative route as usual - a standard practice when I am in offskin shade hose.  Passed a large open area and avoided a scam chairty worker by shutting him off, made my way towards the traffic light and stood ant the area nearest to the road.  There were many commuters who arrived after me but that didn't matter.  The sun this evening was brighter yet casting a warmer light, which made my chocolate shaded legs look warmer.

Crossed the road and passed oncoming commuters which most were tertiary students (their more trendy dressing served as a guide), headed to the nearby hawker centre for an early refuelling since I won't have dinner company tonight.  Took the overhead tunnel, passed many off duty crowd and students roaming through the mall and found my way out from the other side of the road.  Took my usual route to the hawker centre, had my meal and exited through a rickshaw rider-infested area which I didn't bother if they were looking at my hosed legs.

Soon, I made my way through the tunnel and boarded the transiting train.  Working class commuters could be seen, but most of them are either engaged in their conversation or cellphones so there were no extended staring noticed.  The length of this shorts/pants are afterall, made not to show so much skin, especially when I'm in offskin shades.

Feeling pretty confient today so far since I made my way around openly without sunnies.  This shade proved much better as compared to Sparrow, which matching gets a little tricky.  The ride on the main route was quite alright since there aren't much space around for my hosed legs to be seen.   In any case, I have already made it a point for the hosiery to be seen with my attire hence I'm not a little worried about this getting seen.

Took the walk openly across the road after reaching my hometown, passing bicycle squads of foreign labor workers, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment