Tuesday 17 May 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Tanning it Softly

Another lesson day of the week so I went with a neutral shade to prevent unnecessary distraction.
Left on the dot as usual, changed into casuals, matched with Funfit Support Pantyhose in Suntan shade.  This was one of those with a mini toe seam area, which was not wide or deep enough to cover my toe area.  Pictures will be shared soon. Matched it off with khaki berms, default length with Power hiking shoes.

Made my way to the usual stall for a meal, and found a seat in the world of books where I could revise in comfort.  As the seats were facing away from the regular sitting benches, the visibility of my hosed legs were minimized.  This shade is a little bronzy and has a soft look from the yarn quality.
Walked to class earlier, with hosed legs seen visibly at traffic junction before nightfall and took up my usual seat.  As I took my regular seat in class, from the corner of my eye, I noticed my hosed legs looking a little tan in the dimmed lighting shielded by the classroom desk.  It was in full view from where my teacher stood/sat but she didnt notice.

Soon I was done with classes, and took the usual route back to the subway station, cutting through a mall.  The metro was crowded even when it was way past dinner time.  Took up the mid-cabin position throughout the journey and transited to the light rail.

Soon, I was walking home past the quiet pavements, home james.
 
Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment