Monday 9 May 2016

Attire-Hose Color (Skintone Hoisery)

Been talking more actively to like-minded male hose wearers in a common cyber community lately.  The topics range from correcting the Flickr hyperlink, leggings and color combination for attires with hosiery.
Today I’ll be a little more focused by talking about what I usually do when hosing out in public, attirewise.  As I’m not a fashionastia, my focus is usually on combination of colors on attire and foot wear to match the hosiery shade I wear out.  We’ll be sticking to the skintone spectrum this time round.
For example, if I’ve decided to look brighter on pale colors, the hosiery shade I’ll select will be in the Beige or identical range, which consists of the following hosiery:
Propeds Sheer Support / Elegant All Sheers, Beige Shade
Astigu Strength Support Pantyhose, Color 152
For these pale shades hosiery, I’d match with the following attire:
Top:    White muscle tee with grey trims
Bottom:    Pale blue linen berms (doublerolled up)
Footwear:    Wakai/Flips Bare Pin Stripe Denim boat shoes

Darker shade hosiery consists of the following in my inventory:
Propeds Sheer Support, Tan, Suntan
Propeds Elegant All Sheers, Suntan
Funfit Support Pantyhose, Suntan
Su.Soku Sheer Support Pantyhose, Color 803

For these pale shades hosiery, I’d match with the following attire:
Top:    Red  tee
Bottom:    Khaki berms with fine black dots (doublerolled up)
Footwear:    Wakai/Flips Bare Pin Stripe Denim boat shoes


The idea was to have the hosiery shade complimented with the overall attire.  More will be discussed in the next post so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment