Monday 9 May 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Possible Notice

Another busy day done with night classes, hence headed for dinner after the quick changeup, into Elegance Creations Support Tights, BE4 shade with pale red line berms, doublerolled up, complete with Flips Bare Classic Grey boat shoes.

Went to the world of books for my usual revision.  As the tables were usually occupied, I took the reading singular couch as it was of a more suitable position for reading/writing.  Althought the neutral white light illuminated my hosed legs well, everyone was engaged with their own reading, hence even though there were people walking past, none took notice.

Today's lesson required some description of our seatmates' attire, hence I got a little concerned as I have been hosing up for quite sometime since I started classes.  Anyhow, that section went by smoothly without my seatmate having to describe that garment I wore, or at least, it was unnoticeable.

Phew, what a closed, hosed shave; at the back of my mind I thought, no one probably will take notice.  As I was seated at the back row, exiting the class required me to walk through the narrow centre aisle, but even my female teacher and classmates didn't give any unusual glances when I moved out, hence I presumed it was all good.

Took the usual walk to the subway station passing crowds of late hour commuters and tourists, through the ride and then the slow walk home.  Everyone was as usual, engaged in conversations or their smart devices so there werent anything unusual.

Up the unoccupied elevator after the pavement walk, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment