Monday 9 May 2016

Full Attire Shootout 1: Offskinshades & Berms

Hello guys
Decided to do a different approach of photographing my outfit while hosed up this evening, hence here it goes.

Found a good space in my cosy home for this shoot.  As I’ve never done this, I decided to go for just a few simple poses and put them together in a collage.  Hosiery shadeswise:I’m doing offskin shades today since it’s something which I have ventured into more after being confident with skintone shades.

Smoky Pearl hosiery attire 1.
Image source: Flickr / Instagram
 This is a pale shade match hence I went with light top, bottoms with footwear color matching the Smoky Pearl shade of my hosiery.



















Smoky Pearl hosiery attire 2.
Image source: Flickr / Instagram
Another variation to go with Smoky Pearl shade hosiery.  The overall color theme is still neutral, hence the berms’ shade came to match with these.


















Nutmeg hosiery attire.
Image source: Flickr / Instagram
This combination gives a warmer touch as the top has a more vibrant color.  Coupled with my favorite Brentwood slimcut grey berms, it goes well with the Nutmeg shade hosiery.
(hyperlink for black top attire shoot) – The overall, dark colored theme hence I’ve brought out the ready to decommission CottonOn Emblem grey canvas top loafers to go with it.  Chocolate shade hosiery goes infor this, but  I’ve never gone out in this shade yet. 














(hyperlink for pale blue linen berms with smoky pearl hose attire shoot) – (description) this shade yet.
These shots should give a better view of how the shades will actually look when worn, unlike those close angle shots taken by hand.  Although it was self-taken without a pro photog, I hope it was informative and useful for everyone.  

That’s it for Series 1 of my full attire shootout.  I will be touching on another series in the next update, so do keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment