Thursday 12 May 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Chocolatey Hosed Down

Got up later than usual this morning and decided that I’ll go with the chocolate shade afater packing my stuff to get to work; the standard casuals for hoseout after work.  As my usual black sheers are done for the week, I decided to just keep the chocolate shades beneath my workpants and switch to them directly after work with casuals.

Did some lunch hour shopping and picked up a pair of very breathable capris, Uniqlo Airism blue camoflauge patterned loungewear, which will help a lot in the stuffy weather lately, and also as a replacement for garments in my wardrobe.  I had previously tried this on but didn’t quite like the length.  But after consideration of today’s attire match without having a need to reveal too much hosed legs, this length will do.

After work, changed ( at a Gents away from the “hostile area”) into my black printed tee and slipped on this pair of capris.  I had a pair of heavy built Power hiking shoes on so it’s going to deemphasize attention to my hosed legs.  Ankle socked today since the shoes do rise up to my ankles a little (and also in view of protecting hosiery from any possible rough edges in footwear).

Took my walk; to the nearby mall via an alternative route.  This time, I had no sunnies on and walked normally without bothering who’s going to look.  As I was at the traffic junction getting ready to cross the route, I stood nearer to the motorists who are stopped by the red light, just doing my stuff (randomly checking smartphone and looking around) till it was time to cross the road.  Passed several commuters of both genders, through the eatery-lined mall, and then in the open to the underground metro.  Kept my gaze in the direction of where I was headed to or just looking natural like anyone else, and soon, I was already down in the metro platform waiting for the transit line.  I took my usual position where commuters seated could see my hosed legs at eye level and boarded the metro when it arrived.

Male commuters were standing opposite or beside me in the intersection space I was in, but I doubt anyone was looking.  As I reached the transit station, which was a short walk to the connecting line, I overtook many and came across many oncoming commuters who were all engaged in their own activities.  Since the entrance was crowded at my usual spot, I had to enter another door which was less crowded.  As the train went on its journey and more commuters could be seen alighting, the sight of my chocolate hosed legs become more prominent via the empty space which widened before a bigger group of commuters boarded.  Through my observation, no one really bothered, so be it.

Soon I reached my station and transited to the light rail which will bring me to my home direct.  Hit the grocer’s, walking through the brightly lit store, got my stuff and paid at the self-checkout stations.  As the machine had some issues after I made payment, a female staff came forward to assist and everything went on as normal.  Took my purchases and walked back home, crossing the road, passing oncoming parents with their schooling kids, overtaking some female pedestrians and soon, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment