Friday 6 May 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Softly Smoky

A day which I made through with deprived rest, hence, the best way to reward myself after a mentally challenged day was to go on another offskin shade.
As usual, I brought along several pairs of pantyhose for the afterwork hosewalk, such as Tan, Smoky Pearl.  Under work pants today was Chocolate, which I had considered hosing out in, but since I have discarded that pair of berms which I trailed Chocolate shade in, I decided to use it as just a "work hosiery" which are usually blacks.
Bumped into a female colleague who coincidentally finished work at the same time as me, who was also headed to the book mall near my workplace, which was also the place I had to change in, since I do not want to be spotted by any colleagues should I do it at the Gents at the office building, especially for offskin shades.
Did my change at the available cubicle, slipping into Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose in Smoky Pearl shade, complete with vertical striped berms at default length, and my new pair of Flips Bare Classic Grey boat shoes; these came in to replace the well worn and badly fitting CottonOn Emblem loafers that served me well.  Walked out as anyone would, passing the handwash area, eatery and patrons passing through the mall.  At the back of my mind, I was wondering if that colleague I bumped into will spot me, but since I didn't see her in my exit route, the walk went on well.  As part of the 'masked look' or the attire look, I usually have sunnies on when I'm in offshades, but since it's broken, I shall just do without it.
Passed the huge library, pedestrians and waited awhile at the traffic light area.  I stood in the inner area, further away from the road side, to avoid sunlight and also any possible glances which could come from all directions as that was probably the last mental bastion from wearing offskin shades.  This is due to the gloomy weather season back then, where the sunlight casted an unfavourable shade to the Smoky Pearls.  But since the sunny season is back, I think this can be done more often.
Walked through the shaded pavement lined with eateries after crossing the junction, while occupied on my phone and taking glances for navigation, I noticed virtually no one was looking at my hosed legs.  Kept walking till I reached a busy junction, just before heading underground to the subway.  No sunnies on, so I had to live with it.  Probably this is a good way to train up offskin shade hose confidence.
Took up the waiting position at one of the busier areas where many could be seen seated, while occupying myself with phone.  I could hear those seated in eyeview busily talking, but decided not to bother if anyone will look at my hosed legs.  Took the train, placing myself at the cabin intersection.  There were a few male commuters sharing that standing area with me but none of them were bothered with what's going on around them.  Transited to the direct line, overtaking and passing oncoming commuters and I guess none of them were looking.  The train ride was alright since it was packed, and everyone was trying to be comfortable in their standing position.
Throughout the escalator journeys, I took the non-express lane to get more outdoor exposure, look and feel natural as part of the hose confidence course.  Soon, I reached the light metro which will bring me home direct, took the regular walking route past schools and neighbourhoods with pedestrians all over.  I didn't want to be bothered if anyone will look, but I noticed the sunlight during this sunnier season, was still healthy even when I was reaching home from a hour's commuting.  That was relief, as what I wanted was the hose to flatter my legs, rather than showing an indifferent shade.
Up the lift, and home James.
Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment